NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE5i Elliptical Trainer
- 16" Stride Length
- 16kg Inertia Enhanced Flywheel
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance
- 24 Levels of Quick Touch Digital Resistance
- 5" Backlit Display
- iFit Bluetooth Enabled
- 34 Pre-set Workout Programs
- Adjustable Oversized Cushion Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Integrated Pivoting Tablet Holder
- AutoBreeze Workout Fan
- EKG Hand Pulse Sensors
- Transport Wheels
- Maximum User Weight: 130kg
- 158cm (L) x 66cm (W) x 175cm (H)
- Product Weight: 60kg
- Warranty - 5-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts and Labour Warranty, subject to registration within 28 days of purchase.
The NordicTrack SE5i elliptical cross trainer allows to work both lower body muscles (legs, thighs and buttocks) and upper body muscles (biceps, triceps, abdominals, pectorals) and features a 16kg (35.3lbs) inertia enhanced flywheel for smooth performance.
Featuring 35 challenging programmes and 24 digital levels of SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance to let you vary the intensity of each session, this sturdy machine offers plenty of ways to boost your workouts. For a comfortable ride, it has a stride length of 16" (41cm) and there is an adjustment knob located on the workout arms to let you adjust the motion of the pedals should you wish to alter the path of the stride and engage different leg muscles.
The SE5i is compatible with iFit Coach BLE technology to give you access to hundreds of energizing interactive workouts designed by world-class trainers and provides feedback on key training data thanks to a clear 5'' backlit iFit® display.
To maximize results by targeting a specific heart rate zone measure your pulse using hand pulse grips or a Bluetooth® Smart wireless receiver with an optional chest strap. Plus, the elliptical enables you to enjoy your favourite shows, movies and music with an integrated tablet holder that allows for placing a device above the console not to interrupt your workout.