ProForm 450 LE
iFit® Bluetooth® Smart Enabled
Pick Anywhere in the World and Go
Making time for world travel is a challenge—but it doesn’t have to be impossible. Visit Paris, hike the Swiss Alps, or jog the Chilean coast with your iFit® Coach Ready™* Elliptical powered by Google Maps™. You can also customize your workouts with unlimited programs designed by certified personal trainers. And our ever-growing workout library offers programs that progress with you from first-time user to daily enthusiast.
*Access iFit® account from computer, tablet, or smartphone. Requires membership, sold separately. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. Tablet requires the iFit® Smart Cardio Equipment Application. Android 5.0+ with Bluetooth 4.0+. iPad 3 and above with iOS 8+.Tablet not included.
- Global Google Maps™ Routes
- Unlimited Fitness Library
- Strengthening Personalized Nutrition
- Extensive Connected Tracking
- iFit Bluetooth Compatible
- Large 14 cm LCD Display Tracks: Speed, Time, Resistance, Distance, RPM, Calories and Heart Rate
- 16 Digital Resistance Levels
- 6 kg of Effective Inertia
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- iPod®-Compatible Audio*
- Transport Wheels Included
- 18 Workout Pre-Programmed Workouts Built-in to the Console
- Integrated Adjustable Tablet Holder - *Tablet is not included with the 450 LE cross trainer.
- Package weight - 67 kg
- Product weight - 57 kg
- No Incline
- 18” Stride Length
- Works with Adapter for Mains Power
- Product dimensions - 167 x 68 x 159 cm
- Water Bottle Holder Attached
- Max user weight - 115 kg
- Folded product dimensions - 97 x 68 x 157 cm
- Package dimensions - 92 x 45 x 78 cm
The cross trainer is really good and space saving it's exactly the same length as my treadmill which both fit side be side when open and folded . It has lots of programmes and the fan is a bonus . The I pad holder is good and sturdy. I had really quick efficient and professional advice from William Parret I would certainly order from them again.