ProForm Cardio HIIT L6
The Ultimate Cardio Workout - Free 30 Day iFit Family Membership Included
30-Day iFIT Trial Included. Credit Card required for activation. iFIT Membership auto-renews unless cancelled in advance. 30 day trial applies to new memberships only.
Burn More Calories in Less Time With HIIT
Step up to new heights on the Cardio HIIT stepper. Combining the movement of climbing stairs with the intensity of boxing, each workout helps you activate more muscles throughout your whole body while burning more calories.
What is HIIT?
High Intensity Interval Training
High Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT, is a training technique that involves repetitively giving 100% effort for a set amount of time followed by short recovery periods. You’ll get and keep your heart rate up, burning more calories and building strength throughout your workout.
Keep Your Floor Space Yours
Smaller Than A Regular Elliptical
One of the biggest concerns people have about in-home fitness equipment is the amount of space it takes up. The HIIT Trainer resolves those concerns. The compact footprint takes up half the space of a normal elliptical exercise machine, leaving you with room to roam.
Put your joints at ease while in the middle of a challenging workout. With the HIIT L6, your feet never leave the pedals, giving you a zero-impact experience to help reduce stress on your joints and back.
- 6” High-Contrast Multi Colour Display
- iFit Bluetooth Compatible - 30-Day iFIT Trial Included. Credit Card required for activation. iFIT Membership auto-renews unless cancelled in advance. 30 day trial applies to new memberships only.
- 22 Resistance Levels with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- 14 kg Effective, Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- EKG™ Heart Rate Pulse Grips
- Water Bottle Holder Attached
- 10” Vertical / 5” Horizontal Stride
- Transport Wheels Included
- Multi-Function Handlebars
- Integrated Tablet Holder
Product dimensions - 170 x 76 x 169 CM
- Product weight - 82 kg
- Max user weight - 147 kg
- Package dimensions - 85 x 46 x 123
- Warranty: Two years parts and labour. (Must be registered within 28 days of delivery for full 2 year warranty. Otherwise 1 year warranty applies.)
Chose the Hiit L6 over a cross trainer as I wanted something a bit more challenging and certainly got it! Loving the workouts and seeing the results already.
Not easy , but it gets all those muscle that haven't been used for ages,working. Only negative is the control panel does sound very cheap when buttons are pressed, which you wouldn't expect for the price of this machine.
Overall very happy.