NordicTrack GX 8.0
Bring the intensity of a spin session into your home with the GX 8.0 from NordicTrack. Equipped with a state-of-the-art belt drive system and multiple resistance levels this machine is for built taking your workout to the next level.
A robust 22kg flywheel means you are in total control along with a multi-level manual resistance and a secure quick-stop braking system,you can easily control how hard you want to push.
Accompanied by a large LCD screen users can track their workout displaying key stats including speed, time, distance, calories burned, heart rate.
The spin bike has everything covered for long distances rides with its oversized, padded seat which can be vertically and horizontally adjusted to suit each rider. Comfort is a key feature with users being easily able to adjust the handlebars to their desired height.
For increased stability and options, the dual-sided pedals come with toe clips and straps.
- Flywheel: 22kg
- Adjustable resistance: manually adjustable multi-levels
- Quick-stop braking system: emergency brake lever for instant braking
- Smooth belt drive: consistent and precise motion
- Console: large LCD displaying key stats including speed, time, distance, calories burned, heart rate
- Oversized padded seat: with horizontal/vertical adjustments
- Heart Rate Monitoring: included
- Polar Chest Pulse Strap Dual-sided pedals with straps: increase stability and support and can be used the opposite way for added intensity
- Transport wheels: easily move the machine from place to place
- Accessories: water bottle holder
- Maximum user weight: 125kg (19.7st)
- Assembled dimensions (LxWxH): 135 x 53 x 124 cm
- Boxed dimensions (LxWxH): 103 x 25 x 89 cm
- Product weight: 55kg
This bike is solidly built, easy to assemble, nice and quiet to operate, you can watch tv at normal volumes as the bike is whisper quiet. The bike is heavy so you need to take that into consideration if you plan to move it around a lot. This is a fixed gear bike so you cant coast, you have to hit the brake if you want to stop. Not giving 5 stars because the bike computer is a little bit poor considering the cost of the bike, although it's functional, it's way too small to read and fairly limited, you would be better off finding a decent app.
Easy to assemble, solid,quiet machine.Excellent value for money
Great service and bike highly recommended