- Flywheel: 20kg
- Adjustable resistance: manually adjustable multi-levels
- Quick-stop braking system: emergency brake lever for instant braking
- Console: LCD displaying speed, time, distance, calories burned, heart rate and RPM
- Heart Rate Monitoring: optional chest pulse strap (sold separately; compatible with Polar)
- Oversized padded seat: with horizontal/vertical adjustments
- Pedals with toe clips and straps: increase stability and support and can be used the opposite way for added intensity
- Transport wheels: easily move the machine from place to place
- Accessories: water bottle holder
- Maximum user weight: 115kg (18st)
- Assembled dimensions (LxWxH): 135 x 53 x 124 cm
- Boxed dimensions (LxWxH): 115 x 28 x 88 cm
- Product weight: 50.5kg
Bring the intensity of an outdoor ride into your home with the GX7.0 from NordicTrack. Designed to take your workout to new levels, but also built with comfort in mind this machines purpose is to challenge even the most experienced riders.
A Sturdy frame accompanied by a robust 20kg flywheel ensures the bike delivers a high-quality workout, responding to changes in resistance levels with ease.
An indoor spinning bike to fit all shapes and sizes the GX 7.0 comes with an oversized padded seat that can be adjusted horizontally and vertically to ensure safety and maximum efficiency for its rider. For increased stability, the pedals come with toe clips and straps.
Track your workout with a large LCD screen where users can keep up with key status such as speed, time, distance and calories burned
Compatible with the T34 Polar Heart Rate Kit for NordicTrack.
Ordered a spin bike which came within 4 days. Excellent communication from the team at Homegymsupply. Will defiantly wise again. Thank you guys!
The ordering process was simple, advice from the staff (on-line) was professional and helpful. Speedy delivery
Great gym grade spin bike. The saddle moves and can't get it to lock in place which is a massive annoyance, having to do mostly standing work
I purchased this bike a few weeks ago and I cannot recommend this enough! It is comfortable and also has various options to adjust the seating. Got a good console and is also light enough to move around if required. Definitely worth the money and just as good as the more expensive brands.
Looks great and better quality than the gym. Very quiet. Fortunately it has two wheels on the front which makes it easier to to move around as it weighs a tonne so you’ll need at lest two people to move / carry the bike.
The seat is quite hard, so if you’re planning on using the bike for long periods of time I’d recommend burying either padded shorts or a padded seat cover.
Other than the seat and the weight, I have no issues with the bike, and would recommend.