NordicTrack Commercial S10i Studio Cycle with 30-day Family iFIT Coach Subscription Included
Available to purchase online, the NordicTrack S10i is among the best home cycling machines available anywhere.
This popular NordicTrack bike enables its users to experience a new and exciting way of training. The S10i is a commercial grade bike that offers an impressive Inertia-enhanced Flywheel. Equipped with an impressive 10” display, SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance technology, a PowerGrade incline/decline drive system, and a padded seat that will enable you to experience extreme comfort, even during those tough miles.
The NordicTrack Commercial S10i Studio Cycle also includes a 30-day Family iFIT Coach so you can enjoy a range of excellent workouts that will stimulate and challenge you.
30-Day iFIT Trial Included. Credit Card required for activation. iFIT Membership auto-renews unless cancelled in advance. 30 day trial applies to new memberships only.
If you have any questions about the NordicTrack S10i or need some additional support finding the best home exercise bike for your personal requirements and space, please contact our fitness experts.
NordicTrack S10i Key Features
With a range of useful features and enhanced functionality, the NordicTrack s10i studio bike combines exceptional comfort with commercial-grade technology to create an unrivalled indoor cycling experience. No unrelenting rain or blistering wind. No risks posed by traffic. No maintenance, puncture repairs or additional expensive equipment required. Just a rejuvenating, high-level workout from the comfort of your own home.
A New Way Of Training
The S10i bike is able to offer its users a multitude of workouts, not only on the open road but hitting all areas of the body with the detachable 3lb dumbbells included with your studio cycle so you can keep your arms and shoulders as strong as your legs. This is key to a balanced workout and ensuring users not only push the limits, but are able to keep all body parts training in sync. Spinning is often taxing on the body and users will need to be on their A-game when hopping off the bike straight into a dumbbell-focused workout.
Train in real-time with the large 10” screen that allows users to keep up to date with trainer-based workouts, ensuring you are encouraged and coached with optimum results in mind. The interactive screen will allow users to stream high energy studio workouts, with trainers who control your bike’s decline, incline, and resistance in real-time. Or, manually alter your workout settings with the digital one-touch buttons, taking the incline up to 20% or decline to -10%.
A unique and innovative system, users are able to benefit from the patented Silent Magnetic Resistant technology, this state-of-the-art bike comes equipped with. SMR technology means users will experience frictionless changes between the vast 22 digital levels of ride on offer. This adds for a much smoother peddling motion that’s caused by the machine's robust inertia enhanced flywheel and Power grade drive system.
Ride Your Way With Customised Seating
The S10i comes equipped with a streamline padded seat that will enable users the not only ride for hours on end, but to push down in the seat and drive home for those last few yards. The seat can be adjusted not only horizontally but vertically, meaning users will be able to adjust the bike to how the feel the most comfortable. The seat can be changed with a standard road bike seat, meaning your training will feel like it normally does on the open road and will allow you to feel like the workout is just that of a normal ride.
Not only is the seat adjustable but users will also be able to swap the peddles on the S10i for their normal road bike peddles. This will enable users to get to grips with their cleats and really make the bike feel like home. Users will be able to feel safe and secure with the bikes Large diameter adjustable levelling feet means the frame is stable as you cycle away those miles, while front mounted transport wheels ensure easy maneuverability.
Train Interactive with iFit
Behind the 10” screen users will find that the free iFit subscription will become their new workout buddy, pushing you harder than ever before. The subscription means users are able to try new and exciting workouts. Exercise exactly how and where you want with a 360° rotating display, giving you the freedom to cross-train on your terms, in your space.
To help you achieve and overall and balanced workout, the NordicTrack s10i bike also comes with a pair of 3lb dumbbells which users can take advantage of when looking for an overall workout. Your personal trainer will guide you through the correct and most effective way of including these into your cycling sessions.
Product Specification: NordicTrack Commercial S10i
- Model: Commercial S10i
- Manufacturer: NordicTrack
- Inertia enhanced flywheel: offers smooth cycling motion
- Drive system: PowerGrade incline/decline
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance: frictionless resistance changes
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 22,
- Digital Incline Control: 0 to 20% Grade
- Digital Decline Control: 0 to -10% Grade
- Display: 10” full colour capacitive touch display. 360° rotation
- Commercial grade frame: welded steel frame with enhanced corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic padded seat: adjustable vertically and horizontally.
- Compatible with standard road bike saddle and pedals too
- Extra-wide ergonomic pedals with adjustable straps and toe cages.
- Non-slip multi-position handlebar: adjustable vertically
- iFit® enabled (wi-fi required): endless options. With studio sessions to global workouts and even cross-training options like yoga and full-body sculpting.
- Included: 2 – 3lb dumbbells, so you can keep your arms and shoulders as strong as your legs
- Autobreeze workout fan
- Bluetooth Smart (BLE) HR Receiver
- iPod compatible audio (2 – 2” speakers)
- Dual water bottle holders
- Display information: choose from incline, time, speed, distance, calories, RPM, pulse, watts
- Comprehensive Programmes: access to 50+ video workouts from qualified personal trainers, plus daily map-based workouts
- Front-mounted transport wheels
- Warranty: 5 years frame, 2 years parts and labour (Must be registered within 28 days of delivery for full 2 year warranty. Otherwise 1 year warranty applies.)
Weight and Dimensions
- User capacity: 150kg
- Product weight: 74kg (163lbs)
- Boxed dimensions: 129 x 43 x 93 cm
- Assembled dimensions: 140cm (55.1”) x 56cm (22”) x 141cm (55.1”)
Nordictrack S10i Reviews
The NordicTrack s10i studio cycle has received some glowing reviews from customers so far, but don’t just take our word for it. Check out what Home Gym Supply customers like you had to say by viewing our latest S10i reviews below.
Alternatively, don’t forget to browse our complete range of NordicTrack gym equipment!
Arrived on time and very pleased with the equipment. Would buy from home gym supply again.
I use this item for spin, long distance and everything in between.Normally when you compare machines to your local gym you dont get the same quality, but with this i see no difference.
Been after one of these since lockdown 1 and for good reason. The bike does everything i could ever want and feels sturdy and secure when riding out the saddle. Never normally much good at putting stuff like this together but this was no trouble at all.