NordicTrack Commercial S10i Studio Bike (12 Month Family iFIT Coach Subscription Included)
A bike that enables its users to experience a new and exciting way of training, the S10i is a commercial grade bike that offers an impressive Inertia-enhanced Flywheel. Equipped with an impressive 10” display, SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance technology, a PowerGrade incline/decline drive system, and a padded seat that will enable you comfortable during those tough miles.
A New Way Of Training
The S10i from NordickTrack is able to offers its users a multitude of workouts, not only on the open road but hitting all areas of the body with the detachable 3lb dumbbells included with your studio cycle so you can keep your arms and shoulders as strong as your legs. This is key to a balanced workout and ensuring users not only push the limits, but are able to keep all body parts training in sync. Spinning is often taxing on the body and users will need to be on their A game when hopping off the bike straight into a dumbbell focused workout.
Train in real time with the large 10” screen that allows users to keep up to date with trainer-based workouts, ensuring you are encouraged and coached with optimum results in mind. The interactive screen will allow users to stream high energy studio workouts, with trainers who control your bike’s decline, incline, and resistance in real-time. Or, manually alter your workout settings with the digital one-touch buttons, taking the incline up to 20% or decline to -10%.
A unique and innovate system, users are able to benefit from the patented Silent Magnetic Resistant technology,this state-of-the-art bike comes equipped with. SMR technology means users will experience frictionless changes between the vast 22 digital levels of ride on offer. This adds for a much smoother peddling motion that’s caused by the machines robust inertia enhanced flywheel and Powergrade drive system.
Have It Your Way
The S10i comes equipped with a streamline padded seat that will enable users the not only ride for hours on end, but to push down in the seat and drive home for those last few yards. The seat can be adjusted not only horizontally but vertically, meaning users will be able to adjust the bike to how the feel the most comfortable. The seat can be changed with a standard road bike seat, meaning your training will feel like it normally does on the open road and will allow you to feel like the workout is just that of a normal ride.
Not only is the seat adjustable but users will also be able to swap the peddles on the S10i for their normal road bike peddles. This will enable users to get to grips with their cleats and really make the bike feel like home. Users will be able to feel safe and secure with the bikes Large diameter adjustable levelling feet means the frame is stable as you cycle away those miles, while front mounted transport wheels ensure easy maneuverability.
Train Interactive with iFit
Behind the 10” screen users will find that the free iFit subscription will become their new workout buddy, pushing you harder than ever before. The subscription means users are able to try new and exciting workouts, live from a studio with a fully professional personal trainer. These trainers will guide you through tailor made workouts that will involve exercise on the bike and off it. Exercise exactly how and where you want with a 360° rotating display, giving you the freedom to cross-train on your terms, in your space.
To help you achieve and overall and balanced workout, the S10i also comes with a pair of 3lb dumbbells which users can take advantage of when looking for an overall workout. Your personal trainer will guide you through the correct and most effective way of including these into your cycling sessions.
- Inertia enhanced flywheel: offers smooth cycling motion
- Drive system: PowerGrade Incline/Decline
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance: frictionless resistance changes
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 22
- Digital Incline Control: 0 to 20% Grade
- Digital Decline Control: 0 to -10% Grade
- Display: 10” full colour capacitive touch display. 360° rotation
- Commercial grade frame: welded steel frame with enhanced corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic padded seat: Adjustable vertically and horizontally. Compatible with standard road bike saddle and pedals too.
- Non-slip multi-position handlebar: adjustable vertically
- iFit® enabled: With studio sessions to global workouts and even cross-training options like yoga and full-body sculpting, your options are seemingly endless. Includes 1 year NordicTrack iFit® membership.
- Included: 2 – 3lb dumbbells, so you can keep your arms and shoulders as strong as your legs
- Other features: autobreeze workout fan, Bluetooth Smart (BLE) HR Receiver, iPod compatible audio (2 – 2” speakers), dual water bottle holders
- User capacity: 150 kg
- Product weight: 74 kg
- Boxed dimensions: 129 x 43 x 93 cm
- Assembled dimensions: 140 x 56 x 141 cm