ProForm Carbon Olympic System
The ProForm Carbon Olympic System is a multi-functional weightlifting setup that can be used as both a stand-alone squat rack and a bench press station with the included utility bench.
It has a width suitable for Olympic weightlifting and comes equipped with adjustable safety spotters and j-hooks, offering a range of height options to choose from.
The utility bench included in the system offers flat, incline, and decline positions for a diverse range of exercises and has built-in transport wheels for easy movement and storage. In addition, the bench includes a 2-foot preacher curl pad that can be easily attached to the front of the bench.
The system's frame also has resistance band pegs for added intensity and weight horns for storing weight plates.
For those new to strength training, the ProForm Carbon Olympic System also comes with an exercise chart to provide guidance and inspiration.
- Adjustable Uprights: Change the depth of the rack
- Olympic Width: Compatible with 7ft Olympic barbells
- Adjustable Safety Spotters: For the ideal racking positions and additional safety
- Independent Utility Bench: Flat, incline and decline positions
- Preacher Pad: Easily attaches to the front of the bench
- Band Pin Attachments: For extra intensity
- Weight Horns: Store your weight plates safely
- Exercise Chart: Exercise inspiration and guidance
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 226 x 171 x 164 cm
- Warranty: Two years parts and labour (Must be registered within 28 days of delivery for full 2 year warranty. Otherwise 1 year warranty applies.)