York STS Low Row
The York Barbell STS Low Row is a key component for developing mid and lower back strength, used by many athletes over the years. The step through design makes it trouble-free to access from both sides. With a combination of 140 cm of vertical plate travel up the case hardened shafts, and a seat pad length of 920 mm and 300 mm in width, it will accommodate even the tallest users.
The seat pad has a 3 degree gradient towards the weight stack, ensuring the users are in complete comfort and positioned correctly. This commercial weight machine is perfect for those looking to develop a strong back with multiple grip positions available on the oversized pull down bar.
- 4200lb tensile strength aviation quality cable, coated in urethane will guarantee a safe and smooth operation
- Cable runs through 3 hardened urethane and bearing lined 110mm pulley wheels
- Comes as standard with 1 x multi-exercise attachment
- Standard with a 300lb (136kg) weight stack
- 610mm wide diamond non-skid plate allows a wide range of foot positioning for different size users
- Rubber attachment rest for noise reduction and protection of the attachment
- Dimensions L x W x H (CM): 182 x 76.8 x 228.6