York STS Lat Pulldown
The York Barbell STS Lat Pull-Down machine has been developed with a blend of strength and smoothness. The attachment ring has been moved closer to the main first pulley, this allows the user to achieve a full stretch at the top of the movement, therefore maximising the back development. With a 140cm of vertical plate travel up the case hardened shafts, it will accommodate the majority of users.
The smooth and quiet operation is achieved by using sealed bearings at all pivot points and rollers replacing traditional friction bushings. Combined with the tubular steel frame construction this makes for a very sturdy and durable piece of equipment, fit for even the busiest commercial gyms.
- 4200lb tensile strength aviation quality cable, coated in urethane will guarantee a safe and smooth operation.
- Cable runs through 2 hardened urethane and bearing lined 110mm pulley wheels.
- 4 position adjustable and locking leg hold down to secure leg position with 140mm diameter high-density foam rollers.
- Seat pad is 540mm in Length and tapers from 320mm – 260mm to guarantee user comfort and support.
- Comes standard with 1 x 48” Lat Bar attachment and a 136 KG (300lb) weight stack.
- Dimensions L x W x H (CM): 135 x 121 x 229
- Max User Weight: 135 KG
- Max Lifting Weight: 136 KG