York Olympic Solid Rubber Bumper Plates
The York Barbell Olympic Solid Rubber Bumper Plates have been designed for use in gyms, professional sports teams and college facilities. Suitable for Olympic lifting, powerlifting, strength and conditioning and functional training the plates are an effective way to add muscle definition, burn calories, improve balance and increase strength.
Compared to machine-based workouts, free weight training allows for a greater range of movement and does not limit you to just one specific plane of motion. This greater versatility and variety of workout also helps strengthen the stabilising muscles in the body which are often overlooked plate-loaded strength equipment. This is a vital component in injury prevention.
The York Barbell Olympic Solid Rubber Bumper Plates are an essential piece of equipment for any gym or training facility wanting to offer their clients a comprehensive weightlifting experience.
|5 KG||450 mm||24 mm|
|10 KG||450 mm||53 mm|
|15 KG||450 mm||70 mm|
|20 KG||450 mm||92 mm|
100kg Set Includes - 2 x 5kg, 2 x 10kg, 2 x 15kg, 2 x 20kg
- Manufactured to the IWF standard diameter of 450 mm.
- Ideal for teaching Olympic movements such as snatch & clean and Jerk.
- Solid Rubber plates, no steel inserts.
- Limits damage to floors.
- All plates come as standard with a 2” steel centre sleeve.
- Olympic diameter of 45 cm so ideal for coaching and technique training.
- Recommended for York lifting platforms to reduce risk of flooring damage.
- Sold in Singles, if you require a pair please order 2.