Featuring a powerful 3.0 hp continuous duty motor that speeds the belt up to 22kph (13.7mph), the NordicTrack S40 treadmill is very well suited even for the seasoned competitors. This sturdy machine benefits from a substantial 12% maximum incline setting making it great for those whose primary goal is weight loss.
There is a generous 51cm (20”) x 152cm (60”) running area and the S40 has 1.9'' precision machined and balanced non-flex rollers reducing wear and tear to minimum. With FlexSelect™ cushioning, you can choose from two different levels of suspension, whereas One-Touch™ speed and incline controls allow for making quick selections to help you stay focused on the goal.
- Motor: 3.0 CHP
- Speed Range: 0–22kph (0-13.7mph) with One-Touch™ speed controls
- Incline Range: 0-12% with One-Touch™ incline controls
- Running Area: 51cm (20”) x 152cm (60”)
- Rollers: 1.9'' precision machined and balanced non-flex rollers
- Cushioning: FlexSelect™
- Console: 7” full colour capacitive touch display
- Console Feedback: Incline, vertical gain/loss, time, calories, heart rate, distance, pace, speed, a track representing 400m (1/4mile)
- Programmes: Manual mode, access to 50+ video workouts and a daily updated map based workout
- Interactivity: 30-Day iFIT Trial Included. Credit Card required for activation. iFIT Membership auto-renews unless cancelled in advance. 30 day trial applies to new memberships only.
- Heart Rate Measurement: EKG pulse grips + Bluetooth® Smart wireless receiver (chest strap optional)
- Folding: Space Saver folding design with EasyLift™
- Assist Entertainment: iPod®/mp3 player compatible Bluetooth® audio, dual 2” speakers, tablet holder
- Additional Features: Dual water bottle holder
- Transportation Wheels: Yes
- Dimensions in Use: Length=200cm (78.7”), Width=90cm (35.4”), Height=145cm (57”)
- Folded Dimensions: Length=103cm (40.5"), Width=90cm (35.4"), Height=180cm (70.8")
- Max. User Weight: 125kg (275.6lbs)
- Product Weight: 84kg (185.2lbs)
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, 10 years motor, two years parts and labour (Must be registered within 28 days of delivery for full 2 year warranty. Otherwise 1 year warranty applies.)