Jordan Power Band Set
The durable, seamless latex rubber ensures that you won't break when loaded correctly.
- The narrower the width, the greater the resistance. The wider a band is, the more resistant it will be.
- Can be used with Olympic barbells.
- Widely used in pull-up, chin-up and dip variation
The resistances are per band and equate to the approximate loading at slight extension and up to maximum extension (or maximum loading).
- 13mm = 5-35lbs (2-16kg)
- 22mm = 10-50lbs (4-23kg)
- 32mm = 25-80lbs (11-36kg)
- 44mm = 50-120lbs (23-54kg)
- 64mm = 60-150lbs (27-68kg)