Hammer Strength Smith Machine
As a leading provider of strength training equipment, Hammer Strength is committed to providing the best possible products and workout experience for our customers. The machines are designed to mimic the natural motions of the body and to provide a safe and effective workout for all users.
The Smith Machine is one of the most popular products, and it features a seven-degree angle bar path that mimics the free weight motion of Olympic lifting. This design gives users the same workout environment as Olympic athletes, providing an unbeatable workout experience. In addition to the Smith Machine, we also offer a variety of other strength training machines in a variety of standard colours. Custom colours are also available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions: L 126.06 x W 228.98 x H 233.68 (cm)
- Weight: 264.4 (kg)
- Max Training Capacity: 299 (kg)
- Starting Resistance: 13.6 (kg)
- Maximum Resistance: 299.4 (kg)
- Weight Rod Capacity: 6-25 (kg) plates/rod
- Frame Description: Smith Machine bar follows vertical path of motion Inviting walk-through design 11 bar racking positions to accommodate a variety of different user heights and lifts being performed Integrated labeling for storage Weight Horns