Concept 2 Model D
The Model D indoor rowing machine is recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training. It provides an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. The Model D is a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, making it an affordable option for those who want to workout in their home.
The machine is easy to use and requires no special set-up, making it a convenient option for busy individuals. With its simple design and durable construction, the Model D is a great choice for those who want a quality indoor rower that will provide years of use.
The beauty of the Model D is in its simplicity. It's a no-frills machine that is designed to do one thing and do it well: give you a great workout. The durable construction and quality components will stand up to years of heavy use, making it a wise investment for your health. And because it's so efficient, you'll get a great workout in a shorter amount of time, which is perfect for busy people who want to make the most of their workout time.
The Concept2 Indoor Rower is the best in its class because of the Performance Monitor 5, or PM5. The PM5 is an advanced piece of technology that is easy to use, provides accurate data, and is one of the best on the market. The backlight increases visibility, the compatibility with USB flash drives makes it easy to store your workout data, and you can wirelessly monitor your heart rate. The adjustable monitor arm on the Model D lets you position the monitor where you prefer.
Flywheel and Damper
The flywheel is designed to minimize noise while providing a smooth feel. You can easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel with the spiral damper, so you can change the resistance to suit your preference. This allows you to have full control of your exertion on every stroke. As a result, you can get a great workout without disturbing others around you.
The Model D is built with a 14” (35.6 cm) seat height, keeping a low profile. The low seat height makes it easy for users to get on and off the machine, and also keeps the center of gravity low for stability during rowing.
Storage and Mobility
The quick-release framelock mechanism allows you to easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage, and the caster wheels on the front foot make it easy to roll the fully-assembled machine into position.
Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle
It comes equipped with adjustable footrests, so you can quickly and easily find the perfect size for your feet. Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes, so you'll be able to find a comfortable position regardless of your foot size. Additionally, the ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position.
Nickel Plated Chain
The nickel plated chain on the Model D is not only good looking, but it's also hard working. The nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling, so, even if maintenance isn't your strong suit, the Model D will still feel silky smooth during your next workout.
20-30 minutes is all it takes to get your Model D up and running! Included are the necessary tools and clear, illustrated instructions so you can get started right away.
Concept2 machines are built to last. They only use the highest quality materials, and their team of engineers rigorously test each machine to ensure it meets their high standards for durability. As a result, Concept2 machines are used in a variety of settings, from boat houses and training centers to living rooms, hotels, and health clubs. They are even used in military bases around the world.
- Monitor: PM5
- Overall Length: 96 in (244 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height: 14 in (36 cm)
- Monorail Length: 54 in (137 cm). Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail. Contact Concept2 for more information.
- Chain or Cord: Nickel-plated steel chain
- Chain/Cord Housing: Partially enclosed
- Power Generation for PM: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg) as tested by Concept2 & 300 lbs (135 kg) as tested per European Stationary Fitness Equipment Testing Standard EN 20957-7.
- Support Legs: Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor Arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Finish: Powder coat
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
- Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
- With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm)
- For Storage: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Machine Weight: 57 lb (26 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts Only, 5 Years Frame