Body Dynamic S109
The Body Dynamic S109 is a versatile all in one trainer which has combined a power rack, functional trainer, smith machine, dip station, chin-up station, leg press, core trainer, suspension trainer, and low row into a single, space-saving design.
The built in power rack includes adjustable commercial J-Hooks and front safety spotting arms. Combined with a maximum weight capacity of 450kg, you can push your limits with big compound movements such as squats, overhead press, bench press, and more while remaining safe.
An added bonus, the J-hooks and spotting arms have a polymer-coating which helps to protect your barbell's knurling.
The weights and barbell are sold separately.
Smith Machine & Vertial Leg Press
The Smith Machine has a counterbalance and commercial grade guide rails for fluid movement. It is compatible with only 2" Olympic weights.
It has a secure lock and release mechanism along with a safety catch, allowing for intensive workouts without a spotter.
The machine can be quickly transformed into a vertical leg press thanks to the included leg press footplate. This helps to target various muscle groups such as quads, hamstrings, glutes, and inner thighs.
The S109 is popular for its cable crossover system with dual 90kg weight stacks and a 1:1 cable ratio. It is equipped with high-quality aircraft-grade cables that can handle a maximum load of 909kg.
Included are multiple cable attachments, a lat pull-down bar, and knee support attachment for lat pulldowns.
Chin Up Station
The frame integrates a multi-grip chin-up bar, offering a variety of pull-up grips and supporting a maximum load of 350kg. It allows for added weight during pull-ups.
The dip attachment provides several width grips to exercise chest, triceps, shoulders, and core muscles.
The S109 comes with a core trainer or landmine attachment for a variety of rotational torso exercises and upper and lower body movements. An additional T-row attachment is included for numerous rowing exercises.
Also included is a low row station footplate that aligns with the left cable pulley system. This allows you to securely place your feet as you perform a number of rowing exercises.
Suspension Trainer Hook
For extra training option the S109 comes with a suspension trainer anchor. This allows you to hang a suspension trainer from the machine and perform a variety of exercises.
Regardless of your fitness goals, from powerlifting to bodybuilding, the S109 provides all the essentials required for an intense workout that pushes your limits.
What's in the box?
- 2 x 90kg weight stacks
- 6 x Olympic sized weight plate holders
- Built-in storage for your barbells, weight plates and cable attachments.
- Leg press attachment
- Jammer arms
- Core trainer / landmine attachment
- Knee support for lat pulldown
- Lat pulldown bar
- Low row footplate
- Monolift hook
- Double-ended functional training handle
- Lat pulldown knee support
- 2 D-handles
- T-bar / V-bar Row
- Multi-grip chin up bar
- Tricep rope
- Short straight row bar
- Olympic lock collars
- Multi-grip dip handles
- J-hooks with rubberised inserts
- Safety spotting arms with rubberised inserts
- Suspension belt stirrup
- 6 accessory storage hooks
- 35+ exercise chart included
- Cable pulley ratio: 1:1 50kg load = 50kg resistance
- Maximum weight on Smith machine: 360kg (771lbs)
- Maximum weight on power rack: 450kg (992lbs)
- Maximum weight on cables: 909kg (2000lbs)
- Product dimensions (assembled): W:202 x D: 150 x H: 221
- Minimum ceiling height: 260cm to allow for a chin up (102 inches)
- Minimum room width: 223cm to allow for loading of the Smith Machine (88 inches)
- Interior working space: W:109 x D: 86 x H: 205 cm (43 x 34 x 79 inches)
- Product weight: 438kg (966lbs)
- Weight stacks: 2 x 90kg weight stacks 180kg total ( 2 x 200lbs)
- Warranty: 10 years Frame, 2 Years Part & Cables 1 Year