NordicTrack Commercial VR25
TOTAL BODY TRAINING
Experience high-powered cross-training workouts on and off your exercise bike that fit your specific goals and training by the world's best coaches all on your schedule.
Supportive, Ergonomic Seat
Relax and focus on your workout with the chair-like design of the Commercial VR25 recumbent cycle, featuring lumbar support and gliding horizontal adjustability.
With 26 digital levels and the option for trainer-controlled resistance, you can easily take your workout intensity from beginner to expert and anywhere in between.
Our sleek and smooth flywheel is built with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, creating a fluid, stable, and quiet workout.
- Smart HD Touchscreen
- 30-Day iFIT Trial Included. Credit Card required for activation. iFIT Membership auto-renews unless cancelled in advance. 30 day trial applies to new memberships only.
- Integrated, Pivoting Tablet Holder
- Auxiliary Music Port
- Two 2” Digitally Amplified Bluetooth® Speakers
- Bluetooth® Smart Enabled
- 25 Lb. Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance
- Commercial-Gauge, Solid Steel Construction
- 26 Digital Resistance Levels
- 350 Lb. User Capacity
- OneTouch® Controls
- EKG™ Grip Pulse
- iFit Bluetooth® Smart Chest Strap Included
- StepThru™ Design
- Oversized, Lumbar-Supported Cushion Seat
- EasyGlide™ Seat Adjustment
- Extra-Wide, Ergonomic Foot Pedals with Adjustable Strap
- AutoBreeze™ Workout Fan
- 35 On-board Workouts
- Water Bottle Holder
- Front-mounted Transport Wheels
- 68" L x 21.75" W x 60" H Footprint
- AC Adapter Included
- Warranty: 2 Years parts and labour; 5 year frame guarantee upon warranty registration within 28 days of purchase. (Must be registered within 28 days of delivery for full 2 year warranty. Otherwise 1 year warranty applies.)
Good bike. In the process of getting into riding it properly.
The machine itself is simple to put together and appears to be of high quality. However, the console linked to iFit was not so simple to set up. What should be a really simple process was made very difficult with the machine inexplicably unable to connect to Wi-Fi for nearly a week. Emails to iFit were sent and finally resulted in success. I am however underwhelmed by the information provided on how iFit works and what the costs are! Overall great machine but I will be making best use of the tablet attachment with my own downloaded videos rather than the ones offered at premium price from iFit.
We have purchased this for our practice for rehab use, patients needs to be able to sit on it with ease and this does that! We even had some money off assembly for our cause.