Life Fitness Signature Series Adjustable Cable Crossover
The Signature Series Adjustable Cable Crossover is a top-of-the-line piece of exercise equipment that provides users with a 1:2 resistance weight stack on each side. It comes with adjustable pulleys and Life Fitness machines are available in a variety of standard colours. Custom colours are also available for an additional charge.
Cable Motion Technology employs user-defined paths of motion that allow for a nearly endless variety of strength training options that builds balance, stability, and power. This machine is perfect for those who are looking to get the most out of their workout and want to be able to customize their routine to their own specific needs.
- Dimensions: L 73 x W 425 x H 239 (cm)
- Weight: 445 (kg)
- Weight Stack: 95 (kg)
- Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity. Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability. Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping.
- Hand Grips: Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use.
- Cables: 7×19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Cushioning: Contoured cushions utilise a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Pulleys: 11 (cm) and 15 (cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Shrouds: Standard rear shrouds, optional front shrouds