Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer
Introducing the Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer - the ultimate solution for any fitness facility or home gym. This versatile machine combines a functional trainer, dual adjustable pulley, and smith machine system in one, offering a complete workout solution without the need for free weights. This unique design is why the FT2 is the best selling Inspire Fitness product on the market.
8 Pulley Points
In total, there are 8 pulley points to choose from including 2 wide adjustable pulleys, 2 high narrow pulleys, and 4 low pulleys. With so many positions to choose from, the FT2 provides a wide range of exercise options.
The dual pulley system can be adjusted to 31 positions and all the pulleys offer a 2:1 ratio which allows the cables to extend further from the machine which is great for functional exercises.
2 x 73kg Weight Stacks (Optional 2 x 23kg Upgrades)
The FT2 base unit comes with 2 x 73kg selectorized weight stacks which can be upgraded to 96kg per stack in the FT2 package. There are also 2 x 2.25kg fractional weight plates which can be added to the weight stacks to split the stacks into smaller weight increments.
Selectorized Smith Machine
The standout unique feature of the FT2 is the smith machine which connects to the weight stacks so there is no need to buy any additional free weights.
It also uses a clever weight system multiplier that converts the cable pulleys 2:1 cable ratio to a 1:1 ratio allowing for a higher capacity of 160kg on the base unit and 206kg with the upgraded weight stacks. This makes the FT2 perfect for squats, deadlifts, and bench presses, and can be used with the optional SCS bench for added versatility.
Adjustable Height Pull-Up Bar
With its unique design, the pull-up bar can be adjusted in height to accommodate users of different heights and lower ceilings.
FT2 Base Unit Included Accessories
- Straight bar
- EZ curl bar
- Swing handle
- Tricep rope
- Ankle cuff
FT2 Upgraded Package Includes:
- FT2 Base Unit
- SCS Adjustable Bench
- FT2 Leg Extension Cable Kit
- Weight Stack Upgrades - From 73kg per stack to 96kg per stack.
Optional Leg Extension/ Curl Attachment (Included in Upgraded Package)
For even more workout options, the FT2 can be used with the optional Inspire SCS bench for leg extension and leg curl exercises, which can be conveniently hooked up to the dual weight stacks for a smooth and commercial feel.
- Enjoy unlimited functional training exercises with the height-adjustable pulleys, providing versatility to your workout.
- Built to last with heavy-duty rectangular and round 11 gauge tubular steel frame, ensuring durability and stability.
- Dual independent weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently, providing a balanced workout.
- Uniquely designed integrated Smith bar with a weight multiplier to double the resistance, maximizing the effectiveness of your workout.
- Two commercial weight stacks with a capacity of 2 x 160lbs (2 x 73kg) each, solid guide rods, and center-drilled weight plates provide smooth and consistent resistance.
- Smooth and maintenance-free action with the precision steel ball bearing system.
- One-handed adjustable multi-position dual high/low pulleys and four narrow low pulleys offer endless exercise options.
- Rotating accessory holder includes a multi-functional belt, easy curl bar, straight bar, ankle cuff, swing handle, tricep rope, and two single handles, making it easier to switch between exercises.
- Two-tone electrostatic powder coat paint for a durable and maintenance-free finish.
- Adjustable pull-up bar and reinforced nylon pulleys made of fiberglass ensure a safe and comfortable workout.
- 2000lbs tensile strength cables offer superior durability and longevity.
- Optional extras include an SCS adjustable bench, weight stack upgrade, lat bar, leg developer, leg extension cable kit and preacher curl pad.
- Product weight: 256kg (563lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- Dimensions: Length: 145cm (58 inches), Width: 152.5cm (61 inches), Height: 212cm (83.5 inches) *220cm flooring to ceiling height required for installation of the FT2*
- Home warranty: Lifetime frame and parts, 2 years cables, 90 day upholstery and 1 year labour
- Light commercial warranty: Lifetime frame and 10 years parts, 1 year cables and 90 day upholstery (up to 6 hours usage per day)
- Boxed Dimensions
- Box 1 : 217x55x21cm / 85.5x21.5x8.25"
- Weight : 108kg / 238lb
- Box 2 : 121x77x34cm / 47.5x30.25x13.5"
- Weight : 88kg / 194lb
I chose to assemble the machine myself which was a bit tricky as I had the Smith machine bar on backwards but Will was very helpful and helped me get it corrected. The machine is brilliant quality and can do everything I want.
Very well built machine and the assembly team were very helpful and showed me how to use the machine once they had finished putting it together.
I had to wait a little while for this machine to come back in stock but it was well worth the wait. It is a solid machine and feels better than most of the machines at my local gym.