Attack Strength Plate Loaded Decline Chest Press
The Attack Fitness Plate-Loaded range of leverage machines has been designed to work in the natural motion of the body and in such a way that optimises the isolation of target muscle groups. For example, the Plate Loaded Decline Chest Press works in a downward motion that replicates the natural motion of the body during a decline press, which in turn allows users to get maximum muscle contraction whilst exercising.
Each machine is finished in a Matte Black Electro plated powder coat and then upholstered to the highest of standards using Fire retardant upholstery material which is double stitched. Machines are also manufactured with fully adjustable seats to fit all sizes of user. This attention to detail ensures that users have a safe and effective workout experience.
- Frame: Oversized 4×2-inch frames are welded in all structural areas, which are 11 and 8-gauge steel
- Finish: High Quality electrostatic powder coat finish. A standard two-coat powder coating that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches
- Adjustments: Intuitive colour coded, highly durable industrial-grade seat adjustments and large, ergonomic rubber adjustment paddles
- Cushions: Durable high density cushion covered in stitched vinyl
- Handles: High Quality PVC grip with aluminium collars.
- Frame Protection: Stainless steel plate holders and High density PVC foot guards to protect the finish well
- Plates storage: Integrated Stainless plate storage bars avoid the scratches
- Exercise Placards: Conveniently be viewed from a seated position, offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use
- Dimensions: L 203 x W 126 x H 179 (cm)
- Weight: 140 (kg)