Attack Strength Multi Hip
The Attack Fitness Cable Strength range offers an industry leading selection of commercial machines built and tested to the highest of standards of quality while remaining affordable. The premium contemporary design offers the best ergonomics and has as standard heavy-duty weight stacks up to 125kg on a selection of the range.
All machines come as standard with the following features:
- Urethane protected counterbalance weights and handles
- Clear workout instructions
- Easy user seat adjustment mechanisms
Each unit is carefully manufactured from a minimum of 3mm steel section with a Matte Black Electro plated powder coat finish. The machines are upholstered to the highest of standards, using a fire retardant upholstery material which is double stitched. The machines are also manufactured to be fully adjustable and to fit users of all sizes. Perspex weight stack shrouds cover both the front and back of the machine, ensuring user safety.
The Attack Strength Multi Hip is a great choice for users looking for a durable and reliable machine that will provide a challenging workout. This machine features a dual pulley system, which allows for a wide range of exercises to be performed. The weight stack is also adjustable, so that users can customize their workout according to their own fitness level.
- Frame: 50 x 100mm heavy-gauge flat oval steel tubing
- Finish: High Quality electrostatic powder coat finish. A standard two-coat powder coating that’s highly resistant to chips and scratches
- Adjustments: Intuitive colour coded and spring loaded Aluminium push-pull pins
- Cushions: Durable high density cushion covered in stitched vinyl
- Grips: Non-absorbing PVC compound retained with aluminium collars
- Frame Protection: Heavy-duty moulded PVC foot guards, non-slip contact with the floor and protect flooring surfaces from damage
- Weight Stacks: Black painted steel weight plates with self-aligning low friction sleeves. Weight indicators in lb and kg
- Weight Selectors: Magnetic colour coded pin with Coiled lanyard
- Force Transmission: 5mm coated steel cables provide smooth, secure performance. Glass-fibre-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation
- Seat Adjustment: Quick release seat adjustment levers and numbered positions enable easy position adjustments. Seat adjustment levers are colour coded for quick identification
- Tower: Full-length front and rear PVC shrouds keep hands and dirt out of the weight stack area. Convenient integrated trays for storage of water bottles and accessories
- Exercise Placards: Conveniently be viewed from a seated position, offer a quick reference to targeted muscle groups and proper machine use
- Dimensions: L 118 x W 117 x H 157 (cm)
- Weight: 130 (kg)
- Weight Stack: 100 (kg)