York Coloured Olympic Solid Rubber Bumper Plates
York Bumper Plates versatile design makes them suitable for Olympic lifting, powerlifting, strength and conditioning and functional training. In addition to helping add muscle definition and burning calories, the plates can also help improve balance and increase strength.
One of the advantages of free weight training is that it allows for a greater range of movement than machine-based workouts. This added flexibility can help strengthen the stabilising muscles in the body, which is an important component in injury prevention. Thus, the York Barbell Olympic Solid Rubber Bumpers are an effective way to add variety to your workout routine and help reduce the risk of injuries.
The solid rubber construction is durable and will not damage flooring when dropped, making them ideal for use in high-traffic areas. The colour-coded design makes it easy to identify the weight of each plate, and the textured surface ensures a secure grip.
Correct technique is important when using weights, so seek coaching and advice if starting out. If the weights are going to be dropped, it must be on a platform or appropriate rubber flooring. With proper care, these will provide years of trouble-free use.
- Manufactured to the IWF standard diameter of 450 mm.
- Colour coded for quick identification.
- Ideal for teaching Olympic movements such as snatch & clean and Jerk.
- Solid Rubber plates, no steel inserts.
- Limits damage to floors.
- All plates come as standard with a 2” steel centre sleeve.
- Olympic diameter of 45 cm so ideal for coaching and technique training.
- Recommended for York lifting platforms to reduce risk of flooring damage.