- Motor: 2.75 CHP drive system
- Speed: 0-20 km/h Digital Quick Speed control
- Incline: 0-10% Digital Quick Incline control
- Console: 5” LCD display
- Walking belt: 18" x 60" / 46 x 150 cm
- FlexSelect™ cushioning: customise the feel of your belt
- Workout programmes: 24 pre-set workouts
- Heart rate monitoring: EKG Grip Pulse
- SpaceSaver Design: EasyLift Assist for vertical storage and easy assembly
- Maximum user weight: 125kg (19.7st)
- Boxed Dimensions (LxWxH): 206 x 76 x 30 cm
- Boxed Weight: 98kg
Featuring a high quality 2.75 CHP drive system, balance non-flex rollers and FlexSelect™ cushioning that give you the power to customise the feel of your belt, the NordicTrack S20 combines an incredibly smooth run with unbeatable comfort.
With 24 pre-set workouts and a quick speed (0-20km/h) and incline control (0-10%), there is a workout setting to fit everyone’s needs. The S20 is iFit® Bluetooth Smart enabled (iFit subscription not included), and this feature allows you to compete with your friends, as well as letting you easily track your progress and set individual goals. You can also experience and imitate real life runs with Google Maps™.
The 5” display allows you to track your workout progress and makes it easy to read your speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned. The machine includes other features such as an integrated tablet holder and iPod compatibility with 2 – 2” speakers, which enables you to listen to your favourite tunes as you work out.
Designed for the home, stores vertically and features an EasyLift Assist to make storage a simple task, making the treadmill perfect for anyone who is short on space.