Flow Fitness Glider DCT2500i Cross Trainer
Working out with your own smartphone or tablet is now possible with the DCT2500i by Flow Fitness. A unique and high-quality elliptical that is operated via a Bluetooth connection with your own smartphone or tablet. Plus, buy now and enjoy free UK delivery.
Flow Fitness cross trainers allow you to experience an enjoyable, low-impact workout at an affordable price from the comfort of your own home, without the need to tackle busy gyms or adverse weather.
If you have any questions, our supportive team are always on hand to help; just get in touch for some helpful advice.
1. 42CM STRIDE LENGTH (16 INCH)
This elliptical cross trainer has a stride length of a full 42 cm. This creates a long, smooth elliptical movement that feels natural and effectively trains your muscles.
2. 16 RESISTANCE LEVELS
The smooth magnetic resistance system offers a wide range of 16 levels, from no resistance for a cardio workout to very heavy for a strength workout.
3. SMART WHEEL CONTROL
Do the complicated controls of a console put you off? The Flow Fitness Smart Wheel control keeps it simple for you. With this unique knob, you can easily scroll through the menu and confirm your choice with the simple click of a button. Start your workout in no time.
4. HEART RATE SENSORS IN MOVING HANDLEBARS
Unique to the DCT2500i are the heart rate sensors which are integrated into the moving handlebars. This allows for an uninterrupted motion while checking your heart rate.
5. FOR INTENSIVE USE
The frame, with a 10-year warranty, is a strong steel structure that can endure intensive use. It is therefore an ideal elliptical for people who want to train regularly with the purpose of losing weight and/or improving their stamina.
- Manufacturer: Flow Fitness
- Model: DCT2500i
- Product type: Home cross trainer
- 16 Quiet magnetic resistance levels
- 42 cm stride length
- 24 training programs
- 3 pedal positions for natural efficient training
- LCD display with Smart Wheel control
- Smart phone & tablet holder
- Water bottle holder
- Hand pulse sensors in moveable arms
- Connects to Kinomap & iconsole+ apps
- Bluetooth 4.0 & USB charging point for devices
- 18.5 KG Flywheel
- Max user weight: 140 KG
- Dimensions: 137cm (L) x 56cm (W) x 166 (H)
- Extended Warranty When Registered Within 30 Days: 10 years frame, 6 years parts, 12 months labour
- Warranty When Not Registered Within 30 Days: 12 months parts and labour
Bought the flow fitness glider 5 months ago and used daily for 45 minutes.the machine is superb super smooth in operation and silent unlike some machines which squeak and creak.I am extremely pleased with the machine and would not hesitate in recommending to others.
Thanks for making this arrive so quickly after being moved into tier 4, really appreciate it lads.
I never expected this machine to arrive so quickly, it's very quiet and fits perfectly in the spare room. Thank you for all the questions we asked before buying this, i would recommend.