Flow Fitness Glicer DCT2500i Crosstrainer
- 16 Quiet magnetic resistance levels
- 42 cm stride length
- 24 training programs
- 3 pedal positions for natural efficient training
- LCD display with Smart Wheel control
- Smart phone & tablet holder
- Water bottle holder
- Hand pulse sensors in moveable arms
- Connects to Kinomap & iconsole+ apps
- Bluetooth 4.0 & USB charging point for devices
- 18.5 KG Flywheel
- Max user weight: 140 KG
- Dimensions: 137cm (L) x 56cm (W) x 166 (H)
- Warranty: 12 months Parts and Labour.
- Extended Home Warranty (Requires Professional Assembly): 3 Years Parts, 2 Years Labour and 10 Years Frame.
Working out with your own smartphone or tablet is now possible with the DCT2500i by Flow Fitness. A unique and high-quality elliptical crosstrainer that is operated via a Bluetooth connection with your own smartphone or tablet.
1. 42CM STRIDE LENGTH (16 INCH)
This elliptical crosstrainer has a stride length of a full 42 cm. This creates a long, smooth elliptical movement that feels natural and effectively trains your muscles.
2. 16 RESISTANCE LEVELS
The smooth magnetic resistance system offers a wide range of 16 levels, from no resistance for a cardio workout to very heavy for a strength workout.
3. SMART WHEEL CONTROL
Do the complicated controls of a console put you off? The Flow Fitness Smart Wheel control keeps it simple for you. With this unique knob, you can easily scroll through the menu and confirm your choice with the simple click of a button. Start your workout in no time.
4. HEART RATE SENSORS IN MOVING HANDLEBARS
Unique to the DCT2500i are the heart rate sensors which are integrated into the moving handlebars. This allows for an uninterrupted motion while checking your heart rate.
5. FOR INTENSIVE USE
The frame, with a 10-year warranty, is a strong steel structure that can endure intensive use. It is therefore an ideal elliptical for people who want to train regularly with the purpose of losing weight and/or improving their stamina.